• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwhjr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    Does anyone know much about this gun? I've found a few things online, but there doesn't seem to be much information about it. All I've found is that it was made for a few years in the late 60's/early 70's. It is in excellent condition, as my father only used it a handful of times that I can remember (he's been gone 20 yrs this Dec). My mother was looking to get rid of it, but I told her I'd take it as I'd hate to see it go.

jwhjr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    Thanks for the reply. Apparantly you have to be registered on GB in order to search completed auctions, but I did find a little bit more information on their forums. It was from a 7 yr old thread, but some info nonetheless.

When these were first introduced back in 1968 they had a retail price of $227.50. They were nice Italian made over-unders, but it only cost about $75 more to purchase a Winchester 101 and $25 more for a Franchi or Ithaca O/U. As a result, sales were not exactly huge and the line was dropped after about 4 years.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Does anyone know much about this gun? I've found a few things online, but there doesn't seem to be much information about it. All I've found is that it was made for a few years in the late 60's/early 70's. It is in excellent condition, as my father only used it a handful of times that I can remember (he's been gone 20 yrs this Dec). My mother was looking to get rid of it, but I told her I'd take it as I'd hate to see it go.

I reaaaaaaaly like them. Greg had one at Beech Gove Firearms and when I finally decided to buy it I went in to buy it and it was sold. I was sick.

jwhjr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    Thanks curraheeguns. I haven't decided yet whether or not I'll keep this one or not, but I just haven't found much info on it. I'm also trying to get a sense of what it's worth. It's in excellent condition. Do you remember what the one you were looking at was priced at? Once I get the proper number of posts I may post the one I have for sale.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I think (it has been at least three months) it was $375 plus tax. You might be able to call Greg and he would remember a little better. Tell him I told you to call because you need a an estimate.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Carp32
    Top Bottom