• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vthokie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2010
    Well boys I am going deer hunting tomorrow. We just received about 4-5 inches of snow yesterday and the day should start out at about 18 degrees. This is perfect deer hunting weather. Don't you wish you were me?

DThurston

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Shelby County
    Well, friend of mine was going to take me out with one of his muzzleloaders, but he had to cancel. So I guess I'll be scouting another place for a bit and watching for rabbits or yotes instead. Supposed to be colder than crap for us, though.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    When I could actually get out on my grandparents old property, I loved hunting after a fresh snow. Nice and cool, always a good day in the woods even if I didn't see anything.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Well boys I am going deer hunting tomorrow. We just received about 4-5 inches of snow yesterday and the day should start out at about 18 degrees. This is perfect deer hunting weather. Don't you wish you were me?

Nope (too cold .. getting wussifed in my old age). But Good Luck and Be Safe. Going to let this weekend pass. Shooting some Wobble Trap at Brownsburg and getting ready for some Crow Hunting next week when my vacation starts.

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    I've still been going deer hunting quite a bit, but probably going to take tomorrow off. I'm going duck hunting instead!!

I've still been taking the bow out for deer. I've only killed one doe so far, hopefully a buck, any buck, will cross my path soon......

Top Bottom