• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danbb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Cedar Lake
    Would you follow such a law if it were enacted here? There's a difference between following the "law" and doing what's right, and I think that is where the distinction should be here

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Would you follow such a law if it were enacted here? There's a difference between following the "law" and doing what's right, and I think that is where the distinction should be here

Firearms are dangerous and I would never allow them in my home. I most definitely would never a firearm. Who do you think I am, Al Capone?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Firearms are dangerous and I would never allow them in my home. I most definitely would never a firearm. Who do you think I am, Al Capone?

Keep it down Al....... or you'll have Geraldo sniffin' for your vault. :twocents:

And now for something completely different.......

tumblr_mcjnonPhnH1qc80fr.jpg

Last edited:

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Sorry. He knew the law. He had a brain injury, but he still knew the law. He kept the pistol and the ammo illegally, and just shoved under his bed.

Soldier or not, you have to follow the law.

I hate the laws in my motherland but eh... what are you going to do? He also got off very lightly by getting time in the brig instead of a civilian prison. He could've got 5 years in the nick for it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Would someone remind me again about all this freedom that coalition troops were supposed to be fighting for?

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    But he broke the LAW! I've learned here on InGO that even if the law isn't right that you must follow the LAW!

I think you missed the implied purple. ;)

Oh yeah, forgot my :twocents: ... I think this chap is ready to move up in status and be welcomed in America with open arms. Move him to the front of the citizenship line. :D

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    He also admitted possessing ammunition.
    Sad that it comes to that

The court heard that the gun was a gift from Iraqi soldiers he had been helping to train, but Sgt Nightingale, who had suffered medical problems affecting his memory, said he did not remember having it.
    So this guy who can't remember if he has a gun due to brain injury is an SAS sniper :dunno:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Sad that it comes to that

So this guy who can't remember if he has a gun due to brain injury is an SAS sniper :dunno:

I was under the impression he was returned to Britain because of the injury in question, hence making the scenario much more reasonable.

Top Bottom