• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beez1954

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    So here's the story:

I used to have a range in my backyard when I lived in S. Indiana but was transferred to the Indy area in 2003.

Every year I used my profit-sharing from work to buy a gun but don't really have a place to shoot them.

Subsequently, I have a few guns that I owned when I moved here (the Queens), a few previously owned guns that I've never shot (the Princesses), and some that have never been fired (the Virgins).

Recently I have been considering finding a shooting club where I can at least sight in the guns and maybe even meet a few people in the area that have a love for firearms.

I have been paying attention on the forum and have decided that the Danville Conservation Club might be a place that I could join and meet up with some of you guys.

My question is: Would someone be interested in meeting me there and show me the ropes about the club?

Please pm me if you would be interested in deflowering a few virgin firearms and playing around with some pre-owned Princesses.

Thanks,

Greg

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Hi,

I can't offer any help what-so-ever with the club... But I certainly hope that you can find a club member aboard to give an assist!

So, what do you have that's never been fired??

-J-

Top Bottom