• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have a large "lot" here of stuff I would like to sell in one transaction. Many of the items are too small to sell singularly and like buying stuff on ebay, buy the "lot", keep what you want and sell or pay the rest forward. That said, if you do see something that you really want, make me an offer. But in the long run you will probably be better off buying the whole kit-n-kaboodle!
    Here is a partial list of what's included:
    Brown paste dots for targets-lots of them
    ETS speed loader for double stack 9mm
    Bravo Concealment holster for S&W Shield, package not even opened. Also extra paddle and belt clips
    Couple of Tek-loks
    Cloth GI sling
    Ruger 10/22 fire control group modified by Brimstone Gunsmithing.(Disclosure; I had issues with it and I believe I have fixed it. But I got tired of messing with it and bought a Kidd group.)
    Some Ruger factory stock parts
    Ruger 10/22 factory barrel. Hardly used
    Pistol case
    S&W 15-22 stock take-off and pistol grip
    Various screws, springs for 1911, Glock and S&W firearms and other misc. parts.
    Skateboard tape
    Brand new Talon grips for S&W Shield plus. I am fine with the factory texture so I never installed them
    Brand new Dawson Precision grips for S&W 2.0 9 mm. Again, I was fine with the factory texture
    Various iron sights-factory take offs from SA 1911 and S&W pistols
    Several S&W factory parts-take off from changes I made.

I'm starting my quest of de-cluttering my house and my life so this is going along with several other items I will be listing here. Make sure to check them as I will combine offers and even give a little discount for buying multiple items.

FTF: Price is $90 for the whole shebang!

1727464514726.png

Top Bottom