• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    I just saw on Fox News that at the President Bush Center in Dallas, they have the handgun that Saddam Hussein had in his possession when he was captured. It was presented to President Bush. It was a 9mm Glock. They didn’t say, but it I could tell it was a Glock 18 because of the selector switch. I had to laugh. Hussein drank the Cool-Aid! LOL!

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    but how much cool aid did he drink?

This much.....
    g18.jpg

or did he go full out on it like this......

G18_shoot.jpg

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    It's good to be a former President, isn't it??

Of course, donated pieces to museums and the like are treated under a different set of rules than if you or I were trying to get our grubby little hands on something like that.

If I ever win (which I won't) the lottery, or my dad every wins and bequeaths to me (which he won't), I'd pay decent money for a Beretta 93. :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It's good to be a former President, isn't it??

Of course, donated pieces to museums and the like are treated under a different set of rules than if you or I were trying to get our grubby little hands on something like that.

If I ever win (which I won't) the lottery, or my dad every wins and bequeaths to me (which he won't), I'd pay decent money for a Beretta 93. :D

I was under the impression that museums are treated just like normal citizens in terms of being able to own class III weapons (ie. full auto weapons) in which it's old pre-86 stuff UNLESS the weapon is no longer a full auto (ie. the weapon is cut into parts).

:dunno: Class II experts can you comment?

Now in terms of this GLOCK 18 was it given to bush when he was president or after? How is it legally that he can have it?

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Can anyone own one of those G18? If you pay for the stamp and everything? If so how does one go about getting one? Are they a special order from Glock, or can you get one from certain Class III dealers?

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Can anyone own one of those G18? If you pay for the stamp and everything? If so how does one go about getting one? Are they a special order from Glock, or can you get one from certain Class III dealers?

I am pretty sure the number of them that are available for class III are very, very, very low. Most are LEO/Military only.

Top Bottom