• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I have owned one glock that broke a piece out of the frame, and seen two others. I have also seen one bulge a barrel, one break a slide, and another shear off a barrel lug. Does that mean glocks suck? I have seen a S&W K frame bulge a barrel and a model 29 with the cylinder blown in pieces. I have seen an AR come apart on the firing line and embed slivers of aluminum in people. I have seen a 92fs break a locking block. I have seen a $12,000 Krieghoff shotgun split a barrel. Heck I even threw a connecting rod through the oil pan on a 396 Chevy. Mechanical things can and do break sometimes.

BTW, I do not own an M&P pistol, so it is not like I have a horse in the race.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Bad ammo can break any gun. M&P's aren't any weaker than any other polymer gun that I know of. They certainly don't suck. I own two and they are my favorites for defense and target. Completely reliable.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I have owned one glock that broke a piece out of the frame, and seen two others. I have also seen one bulge a barrel, one break a slide, and another shear off a barrel lug. Does that mean glocks suck? I have seen a S&W K frame bulge a barrel and a model 29 with the cylinder blown in pieces. I have seen an AR come apart on the firing line and embed slivers of aluminum in people. I have seen a 92fs break a locking block. I have seen a $12,000 Krieghoff shotgun split a barrel. Heck I even threw a connecting rod through the oil pan on a 396 Chevy. Mechanical things can and do break sometimes.

BTW, I do not own an M&P pistol, so it is not like I have a horse in the race.

Should've bought a ford....

BlueCow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2012
    he is right! m&p shields are garbage! the worst!!! they give you herpes, and when you arent looking they urinate in your bathtub. if you own one then i will do you a HUGE favor and buy it off you. send me a PM if interested.

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    he is right! m&p shields are garbage! the worst!!! they give you herpes, and when you arent looking they urinate in your bathtub. if you own one then i will do you a HUGE favor and buy it off you. send me a PM if interested.

MAN! Pee in one bathtub and you can never live it down! Poor little Shield...:D

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Thanks for the warning and expert opinion.

I will march right in, pull my 4 flawless M&Ps out of the safe and smash them with a sledge hammer before I hurt myself.

Top Bottom