• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    I like everything about my Bodyguard 38 except the small grip so after a bit of a search I found a bigger one. There seems to be some confusion on some vendor's web sites as to which model grip is the correct one. My LGS suggested going to the Hogue web site and order direct so I did. $31.90. The correct one is the model 60020. It is the Tamer Revolver Monogrip - with recoil absorbing rubber. I installed it tonight and the feel is much better. The diameter is slightly larger so I can wrap my fingers in a more natural way vs. "overwrapping". The bottom is longer so my little finger now can play a part of the stability and the finger grooves fit my finger spacing well. I have yet to shoot it but I know by the way it nests in the palm of my hand it will no doubt stay put better than the factory one. Installation is easy if you have a .125" pin punch. You knock out the factory roll pin and other than a pair of pliers for slightly tightening a small nut no other tools are needed, The new grip slides on, a tapered wedge locks it tight and a snap on cap finishes off securement. All nicely engineered to work. It also fits beautifully in my DeDantis thumb break scabbard holster. Like a glove even with the bigger grips.

Bodyguardgrip094side.jpg

Bodyguardgrip101Back.jpg

BodyguardHolster.jpg

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I'm curious too. I have the Bodyguard and I love how slim it is, but it is not much fun to shoot. That Hogue looks like it would help in that regard.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Well I went ahead and bought the grip...I'll post up more info after I get it switched out and get it to the range

Top Bottom