WTT: S&W 4566TSW w/ Galco Holster and Hogue grip. 45ACP. Great condition. SE INDIANA

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Just kind of testing the waters. I'm really fond of this pistol but wouldn't mind trading it for something more practical for carry. I don't have my LTCH yet, but hopefully will sometime before the end of the year. (Wishful thinking)

Anyhow, here are some photos:

ZN6TuFE.jpg

After a fresh cleaning.

AU63U0s.jpg

With new Hogue sleeve grip.

99JTqMX.jpg

Holster came in the mail today! (Holster for Sig P220, Galco doesn't make one for the 4566TSW)
    mXm8SUQ.jpg

After I first got it!

I've put about 200 rounds through it, unsure of the original owner round count. I can ask if it's of much importance. I purchased this for $550 back in May, sort of as an early birthday present for myself. It's eaten every brand of ammo I've put in it, and it's shot flawlessly. I've also got a 100 rounds of .45ACP FMJ and 10~ hollow points. Too lazy to go check the brands right now. I can include those if trading for a non-45. I will include the holster ($60~) and the Hogue grip that I just got earlier this week ($10~)

If you're unfamiliar with the 4566, check out Google. They're rock solid and reliable. The pistol has been polished, the original owner has polished the gun to remove the laser etching which I think makes it look much nicer. Has no effect on function and just cosmetic. I've also got two magazines for it and a nylon OWB holster. One magazine is slightly dent at the top which effects the DA on the first trigger pull for that magazine only, just pre-cock that first round and you're good to go. (Or just buy a new magazine for $30~)

Everything as is, the trade value would be around $615.

Things I might be interested in:

XDM, 9MM or 45ACP, compact.
    Glock, 9mm or 45ACP, compact.
    S&W Shield, 9mm

Alternatively may be interested in a cheaper pistol, like a Ruger LC9 + a rifle like 10/22 or a S&W hammerless revolver or something.

Just kind of testing the waters and seeing what sort of interest there is for this. I'm not too eager on getting rid of this, but I'll happily trade the 4566TSW for the right pistol or the right package!

Located in Jefferson County, Indiana.

EDIT: In all honesty, I'll probably keep this. But I won't mind trading it off for the right thing. :D

Last edited:
    Top Bottom