• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    Wow! Must not be any insurance Companies and lawyers to get in the way of that training. On the up side I would be willing to bet their hit percentage is way higher than NYPD.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I can't watch the video right now ... is it from Larry Vickers' visit to Russia? If not, I'm betting it's substantially similar to what he showed on Tac TV recently.

In my 100% American civilian frame of reference, I see it as an example of training like a savages because you intend to engage in savage behaviors against other savages, and you want to be the savages left standing afterward. In their world, there is probably significant advantage to putting risk management concerns (as we know them) in abeyance in order to prepare the savages as much as possible for future savagery.

Their lane is way, way over there. My lane is over here.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I can do math a lot better than I can do crazy Russian training drills. I'll go out on a limb and assert that it's far less likely that I'll get shot while doing math than if I were participating in crazy Russian training drills with crazy Russians shooting guns like crazy Russians.

rhino out!

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Public math is a tougher course over there!!! BTw, why was there only one guy wearing the balaklava?

Top Bottom