• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bastispah

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Morristown IN
    There's a gun show in Rushville this weekend. Has anyone ever been. I'm thinking about going, just wondering how big it will be. Any info would be appreciated.

Dave_H.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I live in Rushville. Its a small show at the fairgrounds Community Building. The building isn't very big...about the size of a big pole building. If you're close by, or in town anyway, it's a good way to kill an hour or so on a winter day. I wouldn't drive very far or go out of my way to attend. There's not much there. Just my $.02.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    what does that mean?

By posting in this thread, that member can now come back and reference it by quickly looking at his "subscribed threads".

Normally guys do it early in a thread when they expect more information to be given at a later date.

:ingo:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    By posting in this thread, that member can now come back and reference it by quickly looking at his "subscribed threads".

Normally guys do it early in a thread when they expect more information to be given at a later date.

:ingo:

You can also click on "Thread Tools," then "subscribe to this link."

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    You can also click on "Thread Tools," then "subscribe to this link."

But that doesn't count as a post :cool:

I was thinking about heading to the show, but I just got some shipping notices on some parts I am waiting on...looks like I'll be heading to Crosley:draw:

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    To be fair, the last time I stopped in was on a Sunday afternoon, and it was starting to get close to go home time, so not a whole lot going on. It's not a very big building, but I'm still thinking of making the drive (bout an hour) just 'cause you never know, and I just sorta like Rushville. Not sure why, just do. Crazy Army Navy store there.

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    I just got back from this show. It was mostly long guns with some hand guns scattered in. Lots of people bringing in long guns. Smaller show with average prices. Not a bad way to spend an hour or two on Saturday.

copper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    Shelby County
    I found this in the Crothersville Times:

GUN SHOW!! Rushville, January 23rd, 24th. Rush County 4-H Fairgrounds, Kuhlman Center, 861 Salisbury Road. Sat. 9-5, Sun. 9-3 For information call 765-993-8942 Buy! Sell! Trade!

Bastispah

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Morristown IN
    I just got back from this show. It was mostly long guns with some hand guns scattered in. Lots of people bringing in long guns. Smaller show with average prices. Not a bad way to spend an hour or two on Saturday.

i had a great time, small but lots to look at, bought an sks:D I will go next time for sure. If your near by check it out. Like tim said,not a bad way to spend an hour or 2.

Top Bottom