• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    This is the first time that I have really heard him. (snippets in news reports, etc.) Not what I expected. I thought he would be some kind of "extremist" type. But I really liked his speech! He DOES make a lot of sense, and tells it like it is.
    He's OK in my book!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    he tells it like it is, five days a week, three hours a day. He's funny, likes to mess with the left, but can be serious when needed.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    He is a great AMERICAN, he does have his agenda (MAKING MONEY) that is allright by me as he does it honestly and offers a good product (truth & entertainment) I have for many years followed his advice when I am perplexed about some ones motives (follow the money) that piece of advice usually explains it ALL.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Rush is a badass and a fine conservative American. We listen to Rush in the shop on 93.1 WIBC from 12:05 to 3:00pm every day. One of my friends went out to CPAC was at the speech and sent me a text message, calling Rush's speech that ran an hour too long "f'ing electrifying". I'm pretty jealous, he met Ron Paul, Mike Pence, Joe the plumber and saw Newt Gingrich speak.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I have listened to Rush when i can since about 1990. He makes much more sense than the Libs and their willing accomplices in the press want us to know. He frightens them with his common sense approach. Plus he has been calling them out for the idiocy. His TV program was great because he would show the Lib Pols being idiots with actual tape that they couldn't deny.

i have started to listen to Mike Church on Sirius for the last year or so. He is great to listen to also. He has a radio skit "Libs say the damndest dumbass things" and plays their actual speeches.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I have listened to Rush when i can since about 1990. He makes much more sense than the Libs and their willing accomplices in the press want us to know. He frightens them with his common sense approach. Plus he has been calling them out for the idiocy. His TV program was great because he would show the Lib Pols being idiots with actual tape that they couldn't deny.

i have started to listen to Mike Church on Sirius for the last year or so. He is great to listen to also. He has a radio skit "Libs say the damndest dumbass things" and plays their actual speeches.

Church and Wilkow on Sirius Patriot rule. :rockwoot:

DustinG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    The liberal media has made Rush out to be an extremist, he is just a person that speaks common sense and it translates into money...

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I watched a little CNN after Rush's speech this afternoon. It was hilarious. The commentators were okay (they had one conservative guy on the panel), but every e-mail, tweet or whatever they read on the air from viewers painted Rush in the same light as Hitler. In fact, I think one of the viewers used that word. It goes to show you how far apart the views of many Americans are.

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    Bigum....Isn't it funny how the media takes it upon themselves to interpret something that was just broadcast. It is as though the rest of us are some dumb we can't digest what we just saw.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Bigum....Isn't it funny how the media takes it upon themselves to interpret something that was just broadcast. It is as though the rest of us are some dumb we can't digest what we just saw.

How else are we to know what they want us to understand? :dunno:

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The fact that Rush Limbaugh, a talk show entertainer, created all the excitement at CPAC (billed as the foremost gathering of conservatives in the country) speaks to the absolute vacuum of leadership on the political right. Forget about Rush running for office, it will never happen (he won't accept the pay cut). I believe the Republican Party, which abandoned its last successful strategy (Contract with America) is dead. It is time for a new party based on conservative principles to arise from its ashes. A fundamental platform for our new party must be absolute and literal support for 2A rights (did you hear ANY mention of 2A at CPAC?). 80 million gun owners will make a good start for members of the new Conservative Party.

Last edited:

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    The mainstream media (the drive-bys as El Rushbo calls them) will treat the American public as though they are some sort of drooling, slack-jawed morons who are incapable of independent thought so they can drive home their leftist agendas without contest. It sickens me to notice how intently and seriously some people will take watching **** like CNN and PMSNBC, they're hanging on every word without question.

Basically, :sheep:.

I'm a conservative at heart, not a republican. When the republican or libertarian candidate(s) exhibit more conservative ideals and principles, that's how I'll vote. These "moderate" republicans are enough to make me sick, there are sometimes more conservative democrats! Personally, I want strong defense, lower taxes, fewer social programs, smaller and weaker government. Those are basically the core values of conservatism, so that's where I fit in. Trying to constantly limit or restrict people's rights and add regulations to every damn thing under the sun the way that liberal democrats love to is enough to make me wretch.

Top Bottom