• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    I was browsing around RK today looking for some strike anywhere matches (99c/box btw) and happened to walk past the ammo. Apparently somebody has forgotten to mention to them that there is a "shortage" going on.
    7276302570_a4bd42ba10_k.jpg

Also, they have Tannerite there for $7.99 for a half pound, and then a 4 pack for about $25 or so. Pretty tempting to buy some just to test out..

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    Also, they have Tannerite there for $7.99 for a half pound, and then a 4 pack for about $25 or so. Pretty tempting to buy some just to test out..

Buy it. Well worth it. I prefer to buy to mine from science websites, but the shipping is kinda expensive. The ammonium nitrate and silver powder you can separate though and make them as big as you want.

nirol

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Did they have 9mm and .45 FMJ? I see some empty shelves. 3 local WMs have ammo cases that *look* stocked, but have been out of both of those for weeks :(

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Did they have 9mm and .45 FMJ? I see some empty shelves. 3 local WMs have ammo cases that *look* stocked, but have been out of both of those for weeks :(

Most of the top two shelves are .45, and on the left you can see a bunch of PMC 9mm

They also had some boxes of Remington .357mag on clearance for $42... ouch! Good thing you don't have to chase that brass too far.

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Decatur RK Fully stocked

Decatur, IN Rural King is also fully stocked. They actually have a really good selection of ammo and hunting gear.

heatman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2012
    Sheridan
    I was in the Kokomo store last weekend and they only had 3 boxes of 9mm on the shelf total. 3- 50 count Blazers for about $15 each. On sale at Dunham's for $10 something.

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    I was in the Monticello Rural King this morning and they had plenty, but their PMC 9 MM was 14.99 a box!!! I can get it at my local shop for about four bucks less. It was all priced pretty high.

Top Bottom