• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rcarr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2014
    Chesterton
    I have an upcoming race (5K) in Gary, IN and would like to put my mind at ease by carrying my gun during the race.... Does anyone have any suggestions on a good running holster?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    What about the Flashbang holster?
    [video=youtube_share;S72aeGdKmZw]http://youtu.be/S72aeGdKmZw[/video]

A bit of a disclaimer: The most viewed video on this product shown on YouTube DOES NOT practice safe gun handling!!! Please follow the examples of the above video as opposed to the sloppy dangerous one where the novice shooter is given poor instruction and allowed to point the gun at herself.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    http://www.hillpeoplegear.com/Produ...uctDetails/mid/1916/ProductID/35/Default.aspx

RKBCY%20003.JPG

[video=youtube;Gu19CadBXwc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu19CadBXwc[/video]

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    I have an upcoming race (5K) in Gary, IN and would like to put my mind at ease by carrying my gun during the race.... Does anyone have any suggestions on a good running holster?

Have you done 5k's before? Personally I think that they are the safest activities out there. Theres always police for closing roads and tons of people. Good luck with your run, but even in Gary you really shouldnt need one.

but then when I'm "racing" I'm pretty oblivious to anything other than my gps watch, current pace, who's in front of me and breathing....

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Have you done 5k's before? Personally I think that they are the safest activities out there. Theres always police for closing roads and tons of people. Good luck with your run, but even in Gary you really shouldnt need one.

but then when I'm "racing" I'm pretty oblivious to anything other than my gps watch, current pace, who's in front of me and breathing....

Boston strong...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Ah yes, if only the marathon runners had a gun, that would have stopped the bombs.

Hard to say, for sure though the unarmed didn't.

I can only speculate that the OP is less concerned about security during the run, yet smartly aware that she still has to get to and from the course?

rcarr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2014
    Chesterton
    Hard to say, for sure though the unarmed didn't.

I can only speculate that the OP is less concerned about security during the run, yet smartly aware that she still has to get to and from the course?
    Thank you everyone for your replies!! @CitiusFortius yes I have done quite a few races and like bwframe said "I still have to get to and from the course".

Top Bottom