• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbolucky13

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    hello fellow ingo members, I just picked up a super blackhawk at a price I couldn't pass up, and have a couple of questions. First off, it's a bisley 5.5" SS model... with a little research I've come up with these were a limited run at the request of accusport. Is that correct? Next is what do they sale for on average? I don't see myself keeping it long just because I'm not much of a revolver type. they seem to have a very wide price range as does everything online, so I thought I would try to get some closer to home ideas. Thanks guys

f0zvq8.jpg

fjgdoz.jpg

Last edited:

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    True, Ruger made a run for Accusport in 2008, Bisley Blackhawk, SS, 5-1/2" barrel. 44 Mag or 45LC, which do you have?

Ruger also built a Bisley Blackhawk Hunter with 7-1/2" barrel in SS, 44 mag and 41 Mag, and the Bisley Vaquero in 5-1'2, SS, in several calibers.

They are both avaiable online at the auctions , in fact there are several models for sale right now on GunsAmerica, GunBroker, and the Ruger Forums.

As for pricing, yeah, it varies. A few questions:
    Caliber?
    Is it perfect?
    Unfired?
    Box and papers?
    Any ammo or holsters to go with it?

If you have other questions, feel free to PM me.

jimbolucky13

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    True, Ruger made a run for Accusport in 2008, Bisley Blackhawk, SS, 5-1/2" barrel. 44 Mag or 45LC, which do you have?

Ruger also built a Bisley Blackhawk Hunter with 7-1/2" barrel in SS, 44 mag and 41 Mag, and the Bisley Vaquero in 5-1'2, SS, in several calibers.

They are both avaiable online at the auctions , in fact there are several models for sale right now on GunsAmerica, GunBroker, and the Ruger Forums.

As for pricing, yeah, it varies. A few questions:
    Caliber?
    Is it perfect?
    Unfired?
    Box and papers?
    Any ammo or holsters to go with it?

If you have other questions, feel free to PM me.

.44 magnum
    not perfect, has a little ding at the bottom of the muzzle, and the bottom of the frame, pretty light didn't get the grips.
    pistol only, fired yes, unknown round count, nice condition otherwise. serial seems to date it 2002-2003?

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    They may have done other runs for Accusport, the 2002-2003 date is probably accurate, Ruger makes production runs for Davidsons, Talo, Accusport, Lipseys, etc,.

You shouldn't have any problem selling it if you keep the price reasonable.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Haven't met the 50 posts yet to respond on the classifieds, but what are you thinking about asking for the .44 bisley. I had a .44 Super Blackhawk back in the 80's. Used to take it hunting up in Wisconsin with a Marlin lever action in .375 Winchester. Ah those were the days.

Top Bottom