• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I have one and absolutely love it. It's got the least felt recoil of any compact I've shot. Easy follow-up shots, and my buddy and I both shoot it very well. I wish I had a target to post, but I don't. I definitely recommend you get your hands on one because the pistol fits my hands perfectly too and is nice and thin which is nice for CC.

RockCreekRelics

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    It is a great pistol. My buddy has one that we fire about every weekend or so and we both shoot really well with it. I would guess that we have put about 400 rounds or better through it and it has been flawless. $399.00 doesn't seem to bad. My buddy paid $420.00 at Bradis when they first came out and I am sure he would say it is worth every penny. I like the option of the 10 and 17 round magazines that come with it as well. The larger of the two makes the grip the same size as the standard SR9.

Old Greg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Based on what I've seen and heard, $399 is a good price. Most of the shops I have been too don't have them in stock. If you found one in stock for that price, I recommend you purchasing it, if its what you're looking for.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    From what I have seen that is a good price. I got the chance to fire one about a month ago from a fellow INGO member at the range. Felt great in the hand and shot excellent.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I think this would be a great gun for my wife as well. Looking around for somewhere to shoot one, or at least hold one. The reviews seem very positive.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I've been thniking about one for an off-duty and BUG. Plus, I found a picture of the full-capacity mag and grip sleeve:

Ruger%20ssi62287%20copy.jpg

Definitely a contender!

Kmann

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Denver,IN
    extremely nice semi auto. picked one up a month ago (pics and range report to follow) and really like it alot. low recoil and feels great in hand.

Top Bottom