• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I run a yearly 22 match at our club, target range from 22 silhouettes (chicken, turkey, pig, ram) to rubber duckies, flour filled plastic Easter eggs, 1/4 scale steel IPSC targets, and anything else I can think of that is different and fun. Plus there is a Hogan's Alley target shot at 50 yards and a Pin shoot for 22 handguns using empty shotgun hulls.

Reactive targets whether they are steel or something else make for a fun match and 22 steel target are not that expensive.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Steel Challenge is regularly shot at Riley Conservation Club, Atlanta Conservation Club, Wildcat Valley and MCF&G has their version called Friday Night Steel.
    There may be others in this area.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Steel Challenge is regularly shot at Riley Conservation Club, Atlanta Conservation Club, Wildcat Valley and MCF&G has their version called Friday Night Steel.
    There may be others in this area.

As you can see plenty of places to shoot your rimfire. I've shot at Riley, Alanta and MCF&G and you'll have plenty of fellow rimfire shooters. Come on out to one of the events. Indygunracers.com - Indiana Practical Shooting Information is a good place to start for a listing of dates. Warning you will be hooked. You can shoot pistol or rifle in 22LR.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom