Please reply by conversation.

Jericho941Fan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2019
    Boone County
    mini-30-1.jpgmini-30-2.jpg

Hi all, first sale post so forgive me if I am doing something wrong, but I am doing my best to adhere to the rules as I read them. If you need further verification that I am a genuine seller, PM me and I'll contact you with proof of trades of other items on Reddit, where I have made many knife trades and sales. Today I have for sale, my Ruger Mini-30, with upgraded hammer spring and firing pin to more reliably handle steel cased 7.62x39, which have historically been notorious to not fire well out of this gun when stock. Since upgrading, I can safely report no malfunctions while firing Wolf Polyformance 7.62x39 but have not tested any other type of steel cased ammo. If you have a stockpile of something different, I would be happy to meet at a range sometime and give you the opportunity to put a few mags through it. I have put somewhere between 300-500 rounds through it in total, with roughly half of that coming after the upgrades to firing pin and hammer spring. This is the version with the tapered barrel and is a 58x serial number. Lastly as far as condition goes, there are some very minor dings in the stock from bumping other rifles in the safe, but they are very small.

I am including the Mini-30, 2 ruger OEM 5 round mags, and 2 Pro-Mag 10 round mags (steel) which actually perform reasonably well despite being promag. Will also include the pictured scope rings (NOT the scope itself), as well as the original firing pin and hammer spring. I am in Boone county and am willing to travel within reason, and will sell to someone who has their license to carry in the state of indiana. I'm looking for $950 OBO or a trade for a Zastava ZPAP or equivalent AK-47 variant, depending on value.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom