• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    spf's spf's spf's ...thanks.ok no pictures at this time because my ****ty camera is back at the geek squad getting fixed again. anyways i have a very nice shape ruger lcp w/ crimson trace on it. comes with 3 mags, all have the extended pinky grip but i have the flush fitting version also. also comes with a desantis nemesis pocket holster, and a custom iwb kydex holster right handed, in carbon fiber color. also has the pocket clip on it. lets say 400 dollars for all of the above . this is a steal with the mags, crimson trace, holsters, pocket clip ect. gun has about 300 rounds through it and functioned perfectly. also has box, paperwork, lock ect. gun is in very good shape but has normal wear from being carried.

i also have about 1300 rounds of ammo i can sell to the buyer or include for the right trade. 1k of it is ball and the other 200 i believe is a mix of self defense ammo from ranger sxt, hornaday, golden sabre, and some other mixes lol. definitely not selling the ammo until the gun is gone

as far as trades go, i am willing to trade for a glock 19 or glock 23 depending can add cash and ammo, or a kahr cm9 or pm9 again cash and ammo can be included. i am just getting out of the 380 game and going to stick to 9 40 and 45. any questions just ask

NO PICTURES. ftf on north side of indy or downtown. or noblesville/westfield area spf's spf's

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom