Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Looking for a 10/22 for my son. I'll be replacing the stock so if yours has issues its no big deal. I also have a spare barrel so if yours has barrel issues its OK too. Willing to travel for the right deal. Cost is more important than features or accessories.

ETA:
    If you have the following parts, I would be willing to piece one together with the extra parts I have on hand:
    Receiver group ( including bolt, bolt handle)
    Trigger group
    Barrel screw/wedge

I've got the stock, barrel, and barrel band.

Last edited by a moderator:

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    firing line
    I have a couple used ones I've been thinking about selling. They're set up like "Appleseed LTRs" so they're probably a bit more than you'd like to pay. ($225 or so?) I would trade for other cool stuff like ammo or a tricked out Hi Point. (Totally kidding about the Hi Point.)

New ones are typically on sale for right around $200 now and don't forget, Black Friday is coming up. I'd reckon Rural King or similar will have carbines or base models for like $155.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I have a couple used ones I've been thinking about selling. They're set up like "Appleseed LTRs" so they're probably a bit more than you'd like to pay. ($225 or so?) I would trade for other cool stuff like ammo or a tricked out Hi Point. (Totally kidding about the Hi Point.)

New ones are typically on sale for right around $200 now and don't forget, Black Friday is coming up. I'd reckon Rural King or similar will have carbines or base models for like $155.

I just did some checking tonite on my way home from work. They are a bit higher than that right now. Closest I could find was $230 on clearance. It was a weird synthetic stock with a blued receiver and stainless barrel. Everything else was $299 and up.

But I'll keep my eyes open for BF deals too.

Last edited:

mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    Monkeyman,
    I've got a birch carbine stock and barrel band, a tapco stock, as well as a carbine length stainless barrel that's available if you end up piecing one together. You are welcome to have any or all of it.
    -Mayo

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Monkeyman,
    I've got a birch carbine stock and barrel band, a tapco stock, as well as a carbine length stainless barrel that's available if you end up piecing one together. You are welcome to have any or all of it.
    -Mayo

Thanks for the generous offer, But I think we have all the same spare parts. LOL.

I've got a Blackhawk Axiom adjustable length stock (perfect for kids), and a spare stainless factory barrel. I'm missing the receiver & guts, Trigger group, and Barrel wedge/screw(s?).

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Found a new one. Dicks has blued with wood stocks on sale for $199.99. A little more than I budgeted for thanks to uncle sam's cut, but problem solved.

Thanks everyone!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom