• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Out of context, unrelated, she didn't know, circumstances had changed, that's old news, she didn't break any laws..............

SEXIST! You just can't stand the thought of a WOMAN in your WHITE House!!! (See the racist implication there)

WARONWOMEN

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Does anyone actually believe these voters give a damn who's running on a certain ticket? Does anyone actually believe they care about their candidate's character, morals, or abilities?

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Never had a doubt. This is the wife of the guy who signed NAFTA. I bet a lot of Friends of Bill have benefited from that.

Similarly, I'd love to know how many European energy companies have think-tanked the Obama Administration into making this nuclear deal with Iran. Isn't it interesting how the same people who have been telling us for decades now, "Sanctions and Isolation are the answer," are now saying, "Sanctions and Isolation are *not* the answer?" It turns out, Sanctions and Isolation...(drum roll)...prevent western corporations from making profits in the target country! The Democrats have had an epiphany. They've evolved. Add a little corporate money, and watch how their knuckles come up off the ground!

And Hill will be inserted in the White House just in time to benefit from another huge trade deal or two, I'm sure. There's got to be another Thug Nation (or thirteen) full of nearly-enslaved people that western corporations could send a TON of American jobs to, "if we could just get a deal."

Last edited:

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    Because they are right... :D

Well, good then. I think I like where this is headed.

I love when you ask a person what she has accomplished to deserve to be president you get blank stares... her supporters want to elect her because she is a woman. The FIRST woman president. We aren't about results dammit!! We are about making statements that mean nothing in the general scheme of things. That is how we ended up with our first black president twice...

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Well, good then. I think I like where this is headed.

I love when you ask a person what she has accomplished to deserve to be president you get blank stares... her supporters want to elect her because she is a woman. The FIRST woman president. We aren't about results dammit!! We are about making statements that mean nothing in the general scheme of things. That is how we ended up with our first black president twice...

And the same thinking behind Rolling Stone and the UVA "rape"...

And hands up, don't choot.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    She's already got scandals, and hasn't even announced yet. This chick is serious.

It doesn't matter how many scandals she has hanging on her. Until the smoking gun is found in her hand she'll never be convicted or charged with anything. Even then Mrs. Slick Clinton will get charges dropped or plea bargained to nothing.
    After that the idiots will still vote for SeaHag.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Also noteworthy, Free Beacon had this story first, and contacted ABC about it. ABC ran to Politico to act like they "came clean" before a "right-wing" outlet got it out.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Also noteworthy, Free Beacon had this story first, and contacted ABC about it. ABC ran to Politico to act like they "came clean" before a "right-wing" outlet got it out.
    I thought on first reading that you said "Free Bacon".

Top Bottom