• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ThatsLife

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Hello! Just wanted to take the time to introduce myself.

I am a new shooter. I bought my first firearm, a Glock 19 gen 4, about four weeks ago and I just acquired my LTCH just yesterday.

I grew up in Vincennes IN and moved to Indianapolis about 12 years ago for my job.

Being a new shooter, I'm sure that I won't have much to contribute to this forum but this seems like a great site and I look forward to soaking up info from the collective like a sponge.

Thanks guys and gals,

Jason

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Welcome from Greenwood..

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Gunsite graduate[FONT=&quot] --[/FONT]Certified Glock armorer[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Certified pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] --[/FONT]1911 Mechanic[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Hello! Just wanted to take the time to introduce myself.

I am a new shooter. I bought my first firearm, a Glock 19 gen 4, about four weeks ago and I just acquired my LTCH just yesterday.

I grew up in Vincennes IN and moved to Indianapolis about 12 years ago for my job.

Being a new shooter, I'm sure that I won't have much to contribute to this forum but this seems like a great site and I look forward to soaking up info from the collective like a sponge.

Thanks guys and gals,

Jason
    Naw, you will have a lot to offer. Sometimes, some of us have been into and around guns so many years, it is hard for us to feel the same way we did when we first discovered our hobby! Welcome.:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom