Romney has been to all 57 states as well?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I'm sure Romney developed the app himself. Of course, the article said nothing about 57 states, right? You just through that in to gull the unsuspecting. A typo in a free app from the campaign is EXACTLY THE SAME THING as a candidate saying, from his own mouth, that there are 57 states. I'm not a Romney booster by any means, but this crap represents a new low.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I'm sure Romney developed the app himself. Of course, the article said nothing about 57 states, right? You just through that in to gull the unsuspecting. A typo in a free app from the campaign is EXACTLY THE SAME THING as a candidate saying, from his own mouth, that there are 57 states. I'm not a Romney booster by any means, but this crap represents a new low.
    :+1:

Speaking as a professional developer, this is why you never let developers test their own work.

Op, trying to stir the pot a little more huh? Good job on having a title that has nothing to with the article linked. Also, great job on providing no comments about the article to start a dialog. This thread is full of Fail.:noway:

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I think the take-away here is that we churn way too much butter over simple mistakes that anyone can commit, such as releasing an app with spelling errors or stumbling over a number, rather than taking on what's truly wrong with a candidate/office-holder's positions and policies.

I thought it was stupid when the left endlessly criticized every little gaffe of Bush's, and I think it's equally stupid when the right does the same to Obama. The more time is devoted to useless crap like that, the less time can be spent discussing what's really important.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I think the take-away here is that we churn way too much butter over simple mistakes that anyone can commit, such as releasing an app with spelling errors or stumbling over a number, rather than taking on what's truly wrong with a candidate/office-holder's positions and policies.

I thought it was stupid when the left endlessly criticized every little gaffe of Bush's, and I think it's equally stupid when the right does the same to Obama. The more time is devoted to useless crap like that, the less time can be spent discussing what's really important.

At least Obama's gaffe was his own, this is criticizing Romney for the spelling mistake of a developer who may or may not work for the campaign. I doubt Romney even knew the app existed.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    Romney will see more embarrassment from Trump than he will the AMERCIA thing...

I was home with a sick kid yesterday and happened to catch Trump live via phone chatting with Wolf Blitzer. The funniest part was that Trump knew they were trying to catch him up on the birther issue but he just couldn't stop talking about it.

Last edited:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

Op, trying to stir the pot a little more huh? Good job on having a title that has nothing to with the article linked. Also, great job on providing no comments about the article to start a dialog. This thread is full of Fail.:noway:

I'm sorry, you must be new here. :laugh: :welcome:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

And we have a winner.

If this had been an Obama app, there'd be at least 20 posts here saying its further proof Obama is an America hating communist bastard. But when you post a Romney gaffe, the claws come out.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    And we have a winner.

If this had been an Obama app, there'd be at least 20 posts here saying its further proof Obama is an America hating communist bastard. But when you post a Romney gaffe, the claws come out.

If it had been an Obama app, you'd never had heard of it. Do you like to play the media's fool?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    As opposed to the republican's fool?

Nope, never been a single link to a single story that painted Obama in a bad light here.

Which is why all the networks are calling for his impeachment over Fast & Furious, right? A developer's typo versus a virtual murder campaign to force a tightening of gun laws getting the same amount of press attention is all the same to you?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I don't get the the whole point of this stupid thread. All this over a typo that Romney himself had nothing to do with? :dunno: I give it a FAIL. :noway:

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012

Agree... the "gotcha" game detracts so much from whats important.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    How strong the party koolaid must be if one can't accept a little humor about their candidate. Hence the laughing smoky in the op.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    How strong the party koolaid must be if one can't accept a little humor about their candidate. Hence the laughing smoky in the op.

Pretty easy to snipe at "the party koolaid" when one doesn't have a party to be sniped at in return. Nope, much easier to stand for amorphous "freedoms" than to work at the nuts and bolts of history, law, and ethics.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Pretty easy to snipe at "the party koolaid" when one doesn't have a party to be sniped at in return. Nope, much easier to stand for amorphous "freedoms" than to work at the nuts and bolts of history, law, and ethics.

When you can break loose rusted and sized bolts and nuts with rounded corners with an adjustable wrench, let me know. I'm read for the heat wrench.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    When you can break loose rusted and sized bolts and nuts with rounded corners with an adjustable wrench, let me know. I'm read for the heat wrench.

Is this another in a series of non-responsive responses? Let me rephrase myself so as to make it easier for you to respond.

Since you don't seem to support either Democrats or Republicans or Tea Party-ers, whom do you support? It's easy to point out the flaws in the philosophies and practices of the political parties you don't agree with, but you seem to mainly pontificate about "freedom" and "self-reliance" without any references to the political system which is supposed to support those ideals. Do you, perhaps, have an over-idealized view of the ease with which disparate elements of our society interact with each other through governments at all levels? It should be clear to you that your apparent vision of our freedoms as "my way or the highway" doesn't wash when it comes into confllict with others' view of those freedoms, nor do you seem to take into account the various decisions and the histories behind those decisions that have brought us - as a nation and a society - to the point we now occupy. SOOOOOOOO . . .

What exactly is your vision for America and does any political party represent your views?

Top Bottom