Please reply by conversation.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    SOLD...

This Romanian SAR-1 AK-47 is from the previous ban era, I believe. I am the second owner. This is not a WASR. Price is $900. Cash Money, no trades. This is at least a $100 below what WASR's are selling for at LGS's. Must make the deal before the 1500 on Friday or it sells there or stays with me. Shoots 7.62 x 39mm ammo. Imported by Century Arms. FTF in the Indianapolis area, but will travel some for the right deal, but only before Friday. Not looking for trades. Must be able to legally own it and must live in Indiana.

It has the original manual and target provided initially to show the "factory grouping". I have taken this out to shoot it twice and both times it performed flawlessly as most AK's do. Was cleaned after both times as is my practice with everything I own. I was able to shoot a better group frankly than other AK's I have. It comes with the metal mag I received with the rifle (I believe it is a 40 round magazine). It has the original sling on the rifle as well. The SAR's have a side mount for a scope.

I am happy to provide pictures of the internals upon request. They look very good. The rifle has been shot very little. There is no magazine wobble at all. Dimpled magwells.

Last edited:

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Bump(s on a log)...
    alg-obama-biden-basketball-jpg1.jpg

All PM's replied to. Keep the offers coming. I'll be at the 1500 on Friday (at a minimum) if you want to see it in person. You won't be disappointed.

Revised the original description to include interests in possible partial trades for ammo. Thanks for looking...:smileak:

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Price drop to $900 cash money. No trades. I give it 1 day and then it goes to the 1500. Only willing to sell at this point if it can be done before the 1500.

Thanks for all of the interest and offers so far.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom