• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SootKing

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    not tellin
    my friend owns one, he really likes it. i have shot it before and its a quality gun to shoot. not too much recoil and just a quality gun for the price

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/26882-rock_island_1911_a.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/14333-just_bought_a_rock_island_1911_a1.html

Please try the search before making a new thread. I just looked at all your posts, and just about every one could have been answered with a quick search using the "search button" at the top of every screen.

BTW, Welcome to INGO :)
    I understand why you put the links up for the OP and sugrested the seach. But as the site has grown maybe some of the new members have more info on sertain questions that have been asked before :dunno:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Since I just answered this in another of your threads, I wasn't going to repeat myself, but I HATE the forum Nazis who just say "use the search button" instead of providing useful information, or just ignoring a thread they are not interested in. We are here to talk about guns, and see if new info may have developed, not just yak in stale 2 y/o threads.

My wife, best friend, and step-father all own RIA 1911s. The guns have been flawlessly reliable, and are very accurate. They are all ecstatic with their guns.

Top Bottom