• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I think the family's response is very telling about how these "good boys" ended up in a convenience store with guns drawn.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I look at a family's response as a tell. Same as a poker tell.....Good boys shot dead in armed robbery means they were splitting the take with mom and dad.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    the families of the dead robbers can still file their paperwork. This means the honest citizen will still have to respond in some way.

Actually, I think the families of the dead can file, and the court should tell them to take a leap of a short pier.

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    It is funny how the family will say they were good boys and then fight like hell to prevent their records from being exposed. I wish I could be on that jury, or better yet, be the judge.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    UMMMMMMMMMM, yeahhhhhh. Good boys. Do not want to see what these people would consider bad. Maybe it would take someone sticking a gun in their face to help them realize how wrong they are.
    I knew quite a few people that were good at one point in their life and then things turned bad. I have seen a few of them turn their lives around and become a productive member of society. What an individual was in the past has little to do with the decisions they make today. Similar to this situation, all it takes is one bad decision and a person can throw their entire future down the drain. Here's to hoping the guy that shot these "good boys" does not face to much hardship to resolve this situation.

rotortech

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    He is still living in fear of retaliation from the “good families” of these “good boys.”

At least he is still living - better than the alternative. I wish him luck with our ridiculous legal system.

jon5212

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    I hope someone represents this citizen and counter sues for any and all legal costs he will incur to defend himself. +1 Citizen.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I hope someone represents this citizen and counter sues for any and all legal costs he will incur to defend himself. +1 Citizen.

Pretty sure the decedents' families don't have two nickels to rub together.

The family then goes on to say that while their boy was a known drug user, he likely only robbed the store so he could get money to pay his child support.

Oh, that's better then...

Top Bottom