www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Weird. Quoting didnt work. Bizarre.

Rumor has it that water cannon guy was killed when his melon hit the concrete.

As to when one of the snowflakes picks up a gun and tries to assasinate him? Not gonna happen. These types are scared of guns and panic when they see foam earplugs thinking they are rubber bullets.

But a BLM militant doing a pray and spray at 1600 Penn I could see. (and I hope the agents on the roof get a clear shot)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I was quite clear, when I challenged the word "dismissive," as being a unsubstanciated assumption about the people protesting as not having jobs and depending on govt. It is completely fair to dismiss those protestors that have been destructive, or even condemned the president elect before he has even had his first day. That, I agree, isn't the American way, and they are been hypocritical.

Sir Kut the Consistent......:ingo:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I lived there for four years (1987-1991).

I found a pic....

rWYFk2t1WA-6.png

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    We've all heard it before but it seems like these people have lots of time on their hands so I have to wonder what JOB they do for a LIVING.

seagullplayer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2016
    Crawford Co
    Protests are an American right I can support even if I think they are full of it.

But as soon as protest becomes riot it needs to be stopped with whatever force is needed to meet the need.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Even if civil rights have NOT been violated, but people think they have been...........they can protest in legal and non violent ways.

What we are seeing is a lack of decency, education............the loss of civilization.

The left is animal.

Those with mange need put down (figuratively, but a few literally might get the point across).

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Got no problem with folks being of error.
    But this thug mentality, the millennial temper tantrum stuff.............being fueled by the media................

I have no sympathy for the thugs, even if they are being played.

If they are so smart, they should have figured it out before the punishments arrive.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    People have the right to protest. They don't have the right to use a protest to destroy private property or even impede the free travel of others.

Of course, free speech also includes the right to point out that the protests seem to be a protest against the application of the Constitution and are quite useless.

Top Bottom