• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    I'm fully aware of handgunlaw.us and use it frequently when it comes to researching carry laws for other states. What I'm not familiar with is rifle laws for other states. Is anyone aware of a similar site for this?

For instance, in Indiana, no license is needed to carry a rifle in public. However, I only learned that from this forum. Where can I learn about rifle laws for other states?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Can also see if you can look through the respective state's State Police websites for links to the relevant state codes.

-J-

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    In Colorado, you may carry a rifle in your car as long as there's not one in the chamber. The empty chamber is an anti poaching provision. In Denver, you may not possess a magazine that holds more than twenty rounds.

100 bullets

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 6, 2010
    Georgia
    In georgia no open carry unless you have a permit and then you can CC or open. As far as guns in car - carry them loaded no permit required.

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    In georgia no open carry unless you have a permit and then you can CC or open. As far as guns in car - carry them loaded no permit required.
    Thanks 100. I'm not concerned with handgun laws for other states, but rather rifle laws for other states as the thread title states.

Top Bottom