Ridiculous Armslist prices - post them here.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I've had pretty good luck with them over the last month. Bought a couple. Sold a couple. Had a nice trade working on a HKP2K sk version2....but.....things don't always work out. Still, 80% success rate is pretty good.

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    I feel bad for people that extremely over pay. I couldn't live with myself charging what they do.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Man, you guys sure do hate free enterprise, :laugh:. I get a good chuckle out of some of the prices. I enjoy it when threads like this come along because they are always good for a laugh. I would never tag an ad as overpriced. It's none of my business. If someone owns something, they have every right to ask whatever they want. It is my right to laugh at it. But then, I'm not trying to save the world. :D

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I must have a virus on my computer. Every time I open up Safari, it automatically goes to Arms List and purchases the 10 most expensive items.

gearheadwilly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Im always on there looking around, hard to believe that they sleep at night after they try and sometimes succeed in bending people over for the things we need to protect our family in these trying times.

Top Bottom