Air conditioned​

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    im glad you posted this, i forgot to post it. ill be set up there, look for the big yellow sign in the south east corner of the building.

stop by and say hello

Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    How does this show compare to other shows?...Im going to try and make it but its about a 45 minute to an hour drive...?

Please and thank you

God bless
    -Shred

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    At least 50% larger than the Muncie show with a nice variety of merchandise. New and used guns, knives, ammo, mags, reloading supplies, optics, etc. Hope to see you there!

markiemark

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    Liberty, IN
    Its worth taking a trip to go to......in my experience all the dealers were very friendly. Spent most of my time talking to them instead of looking.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'll be there too with a good selection of Remora Holsters. If you haven't had the chance to see what all the positive talk is about, stop by and I'll show you. Save on shipping and buy them at the Richmond Gun Show this week-end.

Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    Wow...what a waste of time....I just got back and am sorry I drove the hour one way.

-Was hotter inside than outside
    -The same guys, selling the same things, that they never actually SELL.
    -Selling PULLED bullets for higher than NEW prices.
    -Used magazines higher than new

I showed up looking for bullets, and the only ones for sale were berrys 230 grain plateds for $155/1k.
    The same bullets are sold online for $109 and shipped free to my door.

He wouldnt budge on prices....so I didnt buy.

C'mon guys...figure it out.

God bless
    -Shred

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    I got there fairly early, shortly after 0900. By 1000 it started getting pretty hot and by 1100 it was time to go. I may dig around in the safe for something to trade on a Kahr CM9 early tomorrow.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    AIR CONDITIONED? Didn't notice. Always an opportunity to learn, seen a FEG hi-power. Double action with de-cocker. Not the same magazines as like say the Israel, Argentinians or Browning's. If you thought the prices were high, then you should'a went to Big Daddy's in Hagerstown.

Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    AIR CONDITIONED? Didn't notice. Always an opportunity to learn, seen a FEG hi-power. Double action with de-cocker. Not the same magazines as like say the Israel, Argentinians or Browning's. If you thought the prices were high, then you should'a went to Big Daddy's in Hagerstown.

We stopped there on our way home...I did like the shop and nothing seemed ludacrisly over priced... but I dont kow if he will deal with you.

God bless
    -Shred

Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    My wife and I drove from the Muncie area as well for this one and wound up pretty disappointed. I was hoping to find something of use for my Ak, no dice.l. I showed up with a pretty good sized wad to spend but couldn't find anything that made me feel even remotely like a deal.

The ceramic coated Saiga 12s were nice to look at though.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Personally, I like the Muncie show better. Last couple of times the lighting was bad at the Muncie show. If Richmond had working AC it might have been better, heard a couple of dealers complaining about slow sales. My son and his friend found what they were looking for and was happy, but yeah the prices were up, blame the President.

Any show, at any given time, can be a plus or a minus. Has a lot to do with if you find what your looking for. "Good times, bad times, I've had my share."

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i was not set up at the show this time. the last time they had it it was a little slow, the time before that it was a great show. like most small shows its hit and miss. dont write off the show entirly just because it was so hot most folks didnt want to get out

Top Bottom