• ...and so much more!
  • SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Alan from A&A Optics is hosting another Appleseed event this weekend near Liberty, IN. The wife & I attended the first one and have really been looking forward to this.

It looks like it is going to be full of INGO people. Post up if your coming so we know who we can expect to meet.

Me, I'll be the 50yr old grey haired guy with the beautiful blonde wife.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I'll be there, sooooooo looking forward to this weekend. The icing on the cake is that I don't have to deal with my barn full of baby pigs who refuse to learn to eat on their own. :faint:

I know that seems like a piddle thing to be happy for considering what lies ahead this weekend. But I have to get my happiness where I can find it. I did say it was the icing :)

Oh I'll be the ole lady with a really really tall skinny ole guy.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I have been trying to get him to come out and at least hang out with me. I think he may come out and help grade Aqt's on sunday. Possibly Saturday as well... ill call him tomorrow and try to convince him to attend at least one day. I know he wont be shooting. either will I with 40 shooters on the line.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I have been trying to get him to come out and at least hang out with me. I think he may come out and help grade Aqt's on sunday. Possibly Saturday as well... ill call him tomorrow and try to convince him to attend at least one day. I know he wont be shooting. either will I with 40 shooters on the line.

FORTAY?! egads!

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper

Tell him Rayne asked about him and said he should come just to hang out one day. It would be great to see him again.

JeepCrasher

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    I'll be there with my dad. He'll probably be the older salt and pepper haired staring at your beautiful wives. I swear he's harmless. Just throw some cookies at him. He's easily distracted.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom