• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jim b

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Berg Motion Case Display Cabinet

Update 10/2: Everything Sold Except the Berg Motion Case. I will take $500 or trade for it.

This is a electric rotating display cabinet know as a Berg Motion Case. It is 3' long x 40" tall x 24" deep. I think i counted 9 rotating shelves on here but will have to double check. There are 2 buttons on the top that allow customers to move the shelves either forward or backward. Both buttons work fine and everything rotates smoothly. There is a switch in the back where you can switch it to automatic so it rotates constantly and i could not get that to work but didn't take the time to look into it much. This would be a great set up for jewelry, knifes, etc... I looked online and it appears that these are still being made by the Spin Display company and prices start at $1,850. I could not find what these were going for used so I am going to start at $700 NOW $500 or trade for this one.
    attachment.php

UPDATE 9/22: The Berg Motion Case and the Seiko cabinet are still available. All others have been sold. Will take $100 for the Seiko and $500 for the Berg.

I have some VERY NICE glass and wood retail display cabinets I am selling. These are all coming out of a former jewelry store that I am working on and are all in near excellent condition and have been well cared for. These are not cheap, lightweight cabinets but are very heavy duty and made to last. All glass is in good condition and not scratched up. These would be great for somebody who is starting a gun shop, jewelry store, etc... or an existing store looking to upgrade their current displays. I have never really dealt with these much so am a little unsure on pricing so feel free to make offers / suggestions, also trades considered. All cabinets are currently located in Rushville and right now are still set up so you can see them as pictured. Local pickup preferred but I might be able to assist with delivery for the right deal. Feel free to request more pictures or specific info. I would like to sell these on here first but will also probably end up listing on craigslist this weekend.

SOLD One very nice 6' long glass top display cabinet with wood base cabinet. Wired with built in fluorescent lighting across the top. Measures 6'x40"x20" Sliding glass doors with locks on the back of both top and bottom. This cabinet is exactly the same and matches the 5' ones below, only it is 6' long. Asking $350 OBO or trade for S&W Shield, ???

attachment.php

attachment.php

All of these 5' cabinets have been sold. The first style I have is a full glass top with with wood lower cabinet. These are each 5' long x 40" tall x 20" deep. These are all wired with built in lighting along the top and all lights work. The glass in the back slides for easy access and the lower cabinets also have sliding doors. All are keyed alike and all upper and lower locks work. Some of these have 1 glass half shelf and other are open all of the way. All glass is in good shape and lower cabinets are not scratched or damaged. I have 6 of these all together and would really prefer to sell them together. Asking $300 for each of these or $1500 for all 6.
    attachment.php

attachment.php

SOLD This one would be really cool to set up some kind of vertical long gun display or display some nice handguns. It is a former Seiko watch display and measures 2' square and is 82" tall. It is glass on all 4 sides with a mirror bottom, 4 glass shelves, and lights in top. The front glass opens and locks as well as the bottom cabinet. The "Seiko" wording on the top is a vinyl decal that can be removed and replaced with whatever you would like and the lighting is behind this section of the cabinet. Asking $200 for this one. NOW $100
    attachment.php

attachment.php

This is one you don't see much anymore and i am really tempted to keep it. This is a electric rotating display cabinet know as a Berg Motion Case. It is 3' long x 40" tall x 24" deep. I think i counted 9 rotating shelves on here but will have to double check. There are 2 buttons on the top that allow customers to move the shelves either forward or backward. Both buttons work fine and everything rotates smoothly. There is a switch in the back where you can switch it to automatic so it rotates constantly and i could not get that to work but didn't take the time to look into it much. This would be a great set up for jewelry, knifes, etc... I looked online and it appears that these are still being made by the Spin Display company and prices start at $1,850. I could not find what these were going for used so I am going to start at $700 NOW $500 for this one but feel free to let me know if this is out of line
    attachment.php

attachment.php

SOLD This is another 3' long Berg cabinet that matches the motion case above. This is the non motion fixed case intended to be paired with the Berg Motion Case. Dimensions are exactly the same as the other Berg case. Has one shelf in it but has standards along the back to add more if needed. Entire back slides for easy access. This one has locks but i do not have the keys for it. Asking $200 for this one or will sell both Berg cases together for $700.
    attachment.php

Last edited:

jim b

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    All of the 5' cases have been sold. I added one 6' case that matches the description of the 5' ones. Also adjusted the prices on the others.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom