• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    More posts.... or try some of this......

mr-one-more-rep.jpg

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    You ever taken that stuff printcraft? It is legit! I hate working out anymore without a good pre workout!

I also can't rep anyone pitbull... I have tried/do on several occasions but it also won't allow me to give anyone rep... I think you have to receive a certain amount yourself first, and I am not nearly funny enough/studied under printcraft long enough to be all too humorous.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You ever taken that stuff printcraft? It is legit! I hate working out anymore without a good pre workout!

I also can't rep anyone pitbull... I have tried/do on several occasions but it also won't allow me to give anyone rep... I think you have to receive a certain amount yourself first, and I am not nearly funny enough/studied under printcraft long enough to be all too humorous.

I've got a sample pack that came with my last batch of protein, I'll give it a go. :thumbsup:

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Ahh and I just received your rep Pittbull, didn't know it was intended this way... Hopefully the things in that teacher thread are of some help to you! Glad to know it's worth something to you!

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I've got a sample pack that came with my last batch of protein, I'll give it a go. :thumbsup:

You'll like it, the beta-alanine in it is pretty nice, gets you tingling and ready to go in about 20/30 minuets! Energy is good, pump is alright too...

Please no innuendoes!

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute

I had a few thousand a couple of years ago but it got reset. And I would rep you but it would be a zero so no point.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Had all kinds of 'stars & bars' before the reset.

Other than someone acknowledging a post they find interesting, insightful, or funny, don't see much point to it.

It hasn't gotten me ANY kind of discount at the local Holiday Inn. :lmfao:

Top Bottom