• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I was curious as to if you guys have rental guns or not? There are a couple guns I am wanting to let someone try that I do not have. I was wondering if you have rental guns to try so that someone can try a few different models. The Glock 19 in particular is one I am curious about.

Thanks

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    I was curious as to if you guys have rental guns or not? There are a couple guns I am wanting to let someone try that I do not have. I was wondering if you have rental guns to try so that someone can try a few different models. The Glock 19 in particular is one I am curious about.

Thanks
    Indy Trading Post does it for sure, but not for sure what they will rent you

BGFirearms

Plinker
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    We currently have 18 different firearms to choose from on our rental program and the list is growing as more rental packages come in from our distributor. Currently our range glocks have not yet arrived though. Please email STEVE at bgftraining@sbcglobal.net and he will be able to provide you with the complete current list to pick from. Thank you Greg...

sjstill

Master
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    Ruger MkIII .22/45
    Springield XD(m) Compact 9mm
    Springfield XD .40
    S&W M&P .22 pistol
    Beretta NANO 9mm
    Beretta PX4 Type F .40 S&W
    S&W M&P 9mm (full-size)
    Remington 1911 .45ACP
    Kel-Tec PF-9 9mm
    S&W M&P15 MOE 5.56
    Windham Weaponry R16M4A4T 5.56
    Just Right Carbine 9mm
    Remington 870 12 gauge
    S&W M&P45 .45ACP
    Walther P-22 Target .22LR
    Taurus Judge Public Defender .45LC/.410
    S&W M&P40Compact .40 S&W

Gun rental is $10.00, you must purchase our ammo when renting a firearm. Must be 21 or older to rent handguns.

No Glocks in yet. Will update as new firearms are added.

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Mar 14, 2012
    Just curious if you folks have added any firearms to this list? Any new models available to rent?

Thanks.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It's a 22 gen 4.

ITP just posted a full list of their rental guns in their subforum. I would love to see BGF do the same. I know inventory changes periodically, but I would think maintaining a list wouldn't be that difficult. Would make an excellent sticky here in your subforum and would answer questions so you wouldn't have to keep answering one off posts. Just sayin... :)

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    ITP just posted a full list of their rental guns in their subforum. I would love to see BGF do the same. I know inventory changes periodically, but I would think maintaining a list wouldn't be that difficult. Would make an excellent sticky here in your subforum and would answer questions so you wouldn't have to keep answering one off posts. Just sayin... :)

Ill get this done this week.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom