• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    This is posted on our website, but I wanted to remind our shooters that Eagle Creek Pistol Range will be hosting the annual Glock Sport Shooting Foundation competition on June 30 and July 1, 2012. The GSSF event uses the entire range, so we will not be open to the public that weekend. However, that is is the ONLY weekend that we will not be open for public shooting all year - from now through December 31 (weather permitting).

So please come out to the range this weekend as usual - and after the GSSF event. Our prices are:

One-hour pass: $10
    All-day pass: $20
    10-visit pass: $75 (no expiration and can be shared)
    Season pass: $120

Season passes and 10-visit passes can be purchased in advance at www.shop.tactical-firearms.com.

We hope to see you at Eagle Creek!

Guy

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    If anyone wants to shoot in the match you can sign up/register Saturday/Sunday morning. You must have a Glock of some flavor as well.

Also if anyone wants to volunteer with running the match, you will get some freebies and a few chances to win a new Glock.
    -James

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Wasn't it originally scheduled for Friday through Sunday? I have it on my calendar as such and was planning on coming out on Friday. It sucks working weekends!

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    James wins again!

If anyone wants to shoot in the match you can sign up/register Saturday/Sunday morning. You must have a Glock of some flavor as well.

Also if anyone wants to volunteer with running the match, you will get some freebies and a few chances to win a new Glock.
    -James

What are you going to donate a couple of yours back? :rolleyes: Just kidding! :D

See you there! :)

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Wasn't it originally scheduled for Friday through Sunday? I have it on my calendar as such and was planning on coming out on Friday. It sucks working weekends!

Set-up is Friday evening and constitutes a "shift" for purposes of volunteers earning a raffle ticket for a free Glock. The match doesn't start till Saturday morning.

Guy

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy

-James
    I'll be there again this year. Enjoyed helping out last year.

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Yeah sorry about that, If you want to shoot the match it is Sat/Sun.

If you want to help out and the chance to win a Glock we need folks for Friday at 530pm-730pm, Sat and Sun. We just ask that you help out for 4 hour blocks, or all day. For every 4 hours you get a raffle ticket for a chance to win a Glock of your choice. The last few years they picked 2 or 3 winners for a free Glock. So the odds are not that bad to win one when you think about it.

We will also have a table setup to sell ECPR range passes of your choice, so if you are in need of a range pass or want to buy one as a gift stop out and we will be happy to sell you a pass of your choice.

I'm feeling lucky again this year...LoL

-James

jlin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    I'm hoping to get out there Friday if I can get out of work early. Do I need to bring anything - tools, gloves, etc? This will be my first time at a GSSF event, so not sure what to expect for setup.

Jim

Top Bottom