smswartz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Lebanon
    ***SOLD***

Asking $150.00
    Remington 870 super slug fully rifled 12 ga 23" Cantilevered barrel that came with rings and scope. scope broke after 10 rounds and the one I did put on it was worth more than the barrel itself. so no scope included. Should fit any 870, but have only had on an 870 express.

"The Model 870 Super Slug with Scope is 23" long with a 3" chamber capable of handling 2-3/4" or 3" sabot slugs. Mounted and boresighted 2-7x32 scope. Fits 870 Wingmaster, Special Purpose and Express models."

Remington item # 24553. New these run 225 to 280 retail. Look up the item

I purchased in 2008 and haven't used it since the year I bought. Also, the barrel only has 25 rounds through it so is essentially new. I had shoulder surgery January 2009 and I can no longer handle the kick associated with this.

It will need a scope and have an older simmons AO scope I could negotiate into the deal if you are interested.

I am located in the Zionsville area and willing to meet in the greater Indy area.

Willing to trade cash plus barrel for a .44 lever gun, semi-rifle or shotgun. Maybe even a single shot .44.

smswartz@gmail.com

317-989-0205
    870_Barrel.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom