• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    I shot some 230 gr lrn reloads out of my Glock 21 and some Wolf .223 out of my DPMS today. All fingers and eyes accounted for. Neither firearm exploded, blew up, jammed or vaporized. As Ice Cube said, "Today was a good day".

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I shot some 230 gr lrn reloads out of my Glock 21 and some Wolf .223 out of my DPMS today. All fingers and eyes accounted for. Neither firearm exploded, blew up, jammed or vaporized. As Ice Cube said, "Today was a good day".

Always a great day when all comes back intact ! :D

Get any leading with the lead loads ? I have never had any trouble with cast bullets thru Glock barrels, but I do watch closely when trying a new bullet. I do own after markert barrels, but thats more due to a little better chamber support and wanting to extend my case life.

Have always had decent luck with Wolf ammo in .223. Only complaint would be inconsistency from lot to lot and maybe I would call it somewhat underpowered.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County

Yes, I notice you didn't even have to bring your AK ;)

hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    After 75 rounds I was just starting to get some ever so slight build up. Nothing a quick scrubbing couldnt take care of. As far as the Wolf goes, it worked fine for plinking in the woods. I wasnt trying to win a prize for accuracy. And yes, my extractor still works. No, its not damaged do to the steel cases.

Top Bottom