• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • simpson1922

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Benre, IN
    I'm looking for a place around the fort wayne area to buy reloading supplies (powder and primers) at a decent price. Where would the best place to buy dies online or local gun store. I bought a lee 50th ann. reloading kit and lyman manual last weekend just need to start gathering up the rest of the supplies. I will be reloading for 22-250 and .270 win. if that makes and difference.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm looking for a place around the fort wayne area to buy reloading supplies (powder and primers) at a decent price. Where would the best place to buy dies online or local gun store. I bought a lee 50th ann. reloading kit and lyman manual last weekend just need to start gathering up the rest of the supplies. I will be reloading for 22-250 and .270 win. if that makes and difference.

I go to 21st in Bluffton for powder and primers. For most other things, I use Midway, Graf and sons, or Natchez.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I agree but if you buy enough at one time the hazmat fee hurts a little less and you don't burn a bunch of fuel and time looking for them either:)
    +1

There is a TON of money to be saved buying in bulk. Get together with some friends and do a bulk purchase. It is well worth it that way.

You can go up to 70 lbs of primers and powder on one hazmat fee. depending on manufacturer, 50k + primers weighs right under the 70 lb mark. I know for a fact that you can get 55k+ Wolf primers in at less than 70 lbs (ask me how I know ;)). When you buy 50k+ primers, the $22.50 hazmat fee isn't that much per k.

Powder... well, you can get 64 pounds of powder (8 jugs) ... but you should be able to calculate that yourself.

Top Bottom