• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 23, 2010
    Converse Indiana
    I was at one of my favorite gunshops yesterday to pickup some supplies and was shooting the breeze with the owner. I picked up some primers and some misc stuff. When we were BS, the owner was telling me that he was probably going to be having a problem on getting primers again, and of coarse I asked why. He said that Wolf ammunition had lost its import liscense to import ammo and reloading components to the US, and that he would probably run into problems getting his supply due to higher demand of the other manufacturers. I dont buy wolf, I usually stick with Federal, but if no Wolf available Im sure these will be scarce as well. Anyone heard of this? I tried some internet searches but couldnt find any info.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    A local shop here had lifted his limit on primers a couple months back.... either supply increased or the demand waned.? He had a 1 box per type limit on primers and 2 lb limit on powder late last year until Feb. sometime.

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    I have had 5000 small pistol primers on backorder from Graf and Son Since October. Thanks go i have found some primers other places.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    It's wonderful to see INGO members trying to gouge other members in the classifieds.

$50 per K for primers????

What were the prices at the 1500?

Powder Valley had Wolf in stock. They are good primers, I've used several thousand with no issues in LP.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    It's wonderful to see INGO members trying to gouge other members in the classifieds.

$50 per K for primers????

What were the prices at the 1500?

Powder Valley had Wolf in stock. They are good primers, I've used several thousand with no issues in LP.

30 buc's for 1k....@ 1500..

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    I have had 5000 small pistol primers on backorder from Graf and Son Since October. Thanks go i have found some primers other places.

I have had 5k each of small pistol, small rifle and large pistol CCI primers on backorder with Graf's since May 1st. I did get the small rifle ones back in November. No sign of the others yet.

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    checked status of Graf's backorders

I have had 5k each of small pistol, small rifle and large pistol CCI primers on backorder with Graf's since May 1st. I did get the small rifle ones back in November. No sign of the others yet.

I got an email today saying they are behind 9-12 month from order date.

Top Bottom