• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Well-spoken as usual, Guy. And, you got to the REAL issue in your 10 second spot.

At least Fox59 reported that the "anti-s" didn't want to air their opinion. That is telling in and of itself.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Relford can't get the video to play either. Relford has it on his DVR, but that doesn't help much. Relford will say that Fox59 was generally critical of Costas' position and Relford appreciated the opportunity to contribute to the discussion. Out of an interview that lasted about 15 minutes, they only played about 10 seconds of it, but that was certainly better than having the pro-2A position ignored entirely.

[STRIKE]
    And for those of you who are blowing me grief for the 3rd-person title of the thread, I didn't want to say "I" was interviewed, because no one would know who "I" was - so I used my name. The OP, however, is written in the first person. (Jeesh - give a break, and remember who your friends are).
    [/STRIKE]
    Guy (Relford)

:laugh:

As the perpetrator of the parady Magenheimer approves :D :lmfao:

Guy, we wouldn't razz you if we didn't love you! :yesway:

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    And for those of you who are blowing me grief for the 3rd-person title of the thread, I didn't want to say "I" was interviewed, because no one would know who "I" was - so I used my name. The OP, however, is written in the first person. (Jeesh - give a break, and remember who your friends are).

Guy

Zero grief intended, just some good hearted fun. I know I can't begin to say how grateful I am to have someone like you out there. ;)

Here's the direct link to the video for those having trouble with that horrible excuse for a website:

News Distribution Network - Shared Video

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Guy

I say: sue 'em Guy. A frivolous law suit oughta straighten them out and get 'em off your back.

:laugh:

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    You do realize the reason to watch the video is to see our local INGO guy's commentary, right?

Actually I didn't realize it was in the same piece. Thanks, for taking the time to clarify that for me. Apparently I need that frequently! :)

I did see Guy's pointed common-sense remarks which left me, once again, grateful to have a man like Guy on our side! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    A (now ex-friend) posted a link on my facebook page and was bragging about a poll that showed 75% of the American people supported Costas's statement.
    75%, huh?:rolleyes:

Probably shouldn't take a gun-related poll on the UC/Berkeley quad, then apply the results to all of the American people.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Doesnt Oreilly like the idea of gun control?

Yeah, he is a bit conflicted on all of this. Wants to Federalize ALL gun crimes, and impose all kinds of controls. he wants EVERYTHING, including ammo, to be registered. He is also incredibly confused about what is current legal and illegal, and the terminology of firearms in general (he thinks semi- and full- are the same).

Bill O'Reilly On Gun Control: All Gun Crimes Should Be Federal Offenses (VIDEO)

Fox News' Bill O'Reilly becomes gun control advocate - National Conservative | Examiner.com

So, no, he is no friend of the 2A, or any free person for that matter.

Top Bottom