• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Say what you will about the public servant themselves...

But I hope that both women recover fully with no lingering after-effects.

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan

The Reids have the best insurance that tax payers can buy. I guarantee they will have zero deductible and zero out of pocket costs. Wait a minute..... isn't this one of those "gold-plated" plans they will have to pay income tax for?

And what's all this about driving a Honda Odyssey????? Aren't all members of Congress supposed to drive GM since we the taxpayers bought the company? And any self-respecting, smug liberal should be seen driving none-other than a hybrid vehicle....... shame, shame......

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    I dislike liberal politics at least as much as anyone else, but there's something sick and twisted about trying to making political points out of an accident involving two ordinary citizen who happen to be married and the offspring of a backstabing, lying scumbag.

Leave the crap talking to dumbocraps. Praise God that these two women have access to the best health care available. And pray for their full recovery.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I dislike liberal politics at least as much as anyone else, but there's something sick and twisted about trying to making political points out of an accident involving two ordinary citizen who happen to be married and the offspring of a backstabing, lying scumbag.

Leave the crap talking to dumbocraps. Praise God that these two women have access to the best health care available. And pray for their full recovery.
    AMEN, to that I have NEVER wished harm on ANYONE ...

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.

+1 and repped.

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan

I have never wished them ill well and I am glad the article reports that their injuries were not life threatening.

But my point remains. They are getting the best health care this nation has to offer because of who they are and because of us taxpayers.

Let's contrast that to the health care our returning soldiers get at the typical VA hospital. I have not been there and done that, but the facts I hear about poor treatment and waits for service are not isolated. Why? I firmly believe that our wounded warriors have done a heck of a lot more to deserve the best treatment than the families of our elected officials.

I'm sorry you think that is craptalk. I think it goes right to the heart of the matter. We have a ruling elite that places themselves above all other citizens. That is not the dream I have worked my life to perpetuate.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    I agree that the elite class takes for themselves, and in order to do so leaves little for the rest of us. I also ABSOLUTELY agree that we don't do enough for our returning warriors, especially those who left part of themselves on the battlefield. We share common ground.

They are geting the best health care in the world because they were injured and live in the United States. The amount they ultimately have to pay out of pocket is based upon many factors. My understanding from the article was that they were rear ended by a truck. It follows that the other driver's insurance will pay for most, if not all of the care these women receive, meaning that their health care insurance will pay little if anything.

I don't agree that it is somehow OK, in any way, shape, or form, to tie all these things together with severe injuries to two ordinary citizens because of their relationship to someone in the ruling class.

I have never wished them ill well and I am glad the article reports that their injuries were not life threatening.

But my point remains. They are getting the best health care this nation has to offer because of who they are and because of us taxpayers.

Let's contrast that to the health care our returning soldiers get at the typical VA hospital. I have not been there and done that, but the facts I hear about poor treatment and waits for service are not isolated. Why? I firmly believe that our wounded warriors have done a heck of a lot more to deserve the best treatment than the families of our elected officials.

I'm sorry you think that is craptalk. I think it goes right to the heart of the matter. We have a ruling elite that places themselves above all other citizens. That is not the dream I have worked my life to perpetuate.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom