• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    Ok, lookin at scopes and saw redfield, price seemed decent and in holding it seemed liked a solid piece with good optics, but idk much about scopes, so can anybody tell me if redfield is decent

chipdog4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    The nice thing about Redfield scopes over the similarly priced Leupolds is that the Redfields has finger tip adjustable turrets. Leupold uses the coin slot type yet on the VXI and VXII.
    I have a 4-12 and really like it.

gunrunner0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Goshen
    I have a 3-9x40 with accu-reticle, I thought the accu-reticle would be an advantage but to be honest it wasnt worth the extra ten bucks. Other than that though, I really like it and wouldnt hesitate to buy another.

jojoa55

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Evansville
    have you guys had any trouble with return to zero when switching between the variable powers? i was looking at one of these scopes too but read some stuff about them on other forums where people were having trouble with them.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I've got two of them including the 3-9x40 and a 2-7x32. They are fantastic and I've had no issues with the zeroing. I just shot 3/4 inch groups at 105 yards out of my Remington R25 (.308) last weekend. It has the 3-9 on it. A buddy who shot it is a very experienced hunter, including big game in Africa, and he said it was as fine a scope as he's ever used. He couldn't believe I paid 150 bucks for it.

Top Bottom