• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Looking for a lawyer in the St. John area to get a will. Any recommendations? Thanks.

If your situation isn't too complex you might try out one of the online companies. My mom did hers that way and said it was as easy as can be.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    There are a couple in The Square of Crown Point. Can't remember which one I used but he was upstairs from the Music Lesson Place in The Square! Did a good job and wasn't too expensive.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Legal Zoom, and 2 witness's your done. For giggles read up/ and or drop some cash, same results. Store in your fire safety box with your insurance papers, marriage certificate, records, etc. Tell someone that it's done and where to look, like a trusty person. Not a lawyer, but a casualty from a family death, no will = ugly settlement, probate court, total waste of time and effort. Life is truly better than that. Good thinking ahead.
    Good luck.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Any good law office should be able to handle it. It wasn't cheap, but the law office I went to keeps it on file. I'm pretty careful with my money, but I considered it money well spent. Be prepared to pay $300 on up for a pretty basic will. I decided not to use Legal Zoom. I just couldn't get passed the Robert Shapiro helping O.J. get away with murder thing.

Top Bottom