• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    I'm buying knives for gifts for groomsmen because I'm getting married in September. I'd like a knife with kydex sheath. A miniature neck knife if you will. Blade of maybe two inches or less? Black is preferred but not imperative. Max $40 per knife. Thanks for help guys.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Becker Necker if you're not willing to up the budget a little to Izula or Candiru range.

izula2.jpg

ESEE-Candiru-Knives-Color-Options.jpg

Corporal D

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    SE Side
    What are the KaBar/ESEE EsKabar's going for these days? I thought I got mine for right around $40 when they were first released.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    I have to be honest, as a guy who's made knives, hung out with some of the finest makers in the industry, spent as much as 600 bucks on a knife and probably enough across my lifetime to buy a new F150 without blinking an eye, ESEE knives are dollar for dollar the best deal I've found in production knives. You'll be doing right by those guys if you go that route. Maybe you can get a package deal from someone with a group buy?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I see the esee izula is a little bigger. If someone were buying for you which would you prefer?

I personally only own the Izula II, but having handled all mentioned except the Candiru, the Izula would be my choice. I carry it as a necker in a kydex sheath that I made, but the injection molded sheath it comes with would get someone by.

Top Bottom