• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just wish that our forefathers had used a little more forethought and emphasized the part about the civilians right to have exactly the same armament as the military.
    I hear the antis scoff all the time, "What are you and your little rifle or pistol going to do against airplanes and tanks?" I like to remind them that a group of people in southern Asia, barely out of the stone age, have managed to play havoc with two of the world's largest and most sophisticated military powers in recent history, and many others prior to that. There is a reason that it's referred to as "the place empires go to die."

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I learned a long time ago what I was and wasn't good at. I wish I had the skills and tact to explain my position on guns like the gentleman in the video, but sadly, I usually end up frustrated and wind up sounding like Ron White on the debate team. . ."Well **** you too!"

Nice video.

MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    Very glad someone put that video together. I when I hear people say the 2A applies only for hunting I have I ask them why they think that and if the framers of the constitution thought hunting was so important why they didn't say hunting? Hunting was how you ate at that period of time. Would we say you have the right to drive a car to buy groceries if the constitution was written today? Also why if it was about hunting would it have been the 2nd thing on the list before other important rights such as fair trial and self incrimination?

It has to always be about the check of a corrupt government regardless if you think about it as a power of a official militia or the individual citizens.

Top Bottom