• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Someone bet me five bucks to run at their roadblock with my Nissan! They wont have rounds on them (training, unless their CO is a retard), should be fun!

"Hey, whats that car coming up?"
    Nissan engine then begins high growl!
    "ALLAH AKBA!"
    "DAMN! ITS VERN! OPEN FIRE!"

Legba

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I bet the crime rate will be real low that day.

"Someone bet me five bucks to run at their roadblock with my Nissan! They wont have rounds on them (training, unless their CO is a retard), should be fun!"
    I'll give you 10 dollars but you have to video tape for me. :popcorn2:

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Someone bet me five bucks to run at their roadblock with my Nissan! They wont have rounds on them (training, unless their CO is a retard), should be fun!

"Hey, whats that car coming up?"
    Nissan engine then begins high growl!
    "ALLAH AKBA!"
    "DAMN! ITS VERN! OPEN FIRE!"

What you haven't had enough of my "checkpoint drills" while leaving the range? :D

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    You M855 powered infidel American wonder weapons are not match against my reinforced aluminim unibody constructed Nissan Sentra, with it's mighty QG18DE 1.8L CVVC engine, must I say, the PRIDE OF ALLAH HIMSELF!

Just kidding, though I think it would be fun to give the local Devildogs a run for their money.:D

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I know I may draw some flack for this, but, I am rather against any military unit training in a densely populated urban area. The government has the funding to make "mock citites. I dont understand why they feel they have to invade Indy. If they want a real combat experience, go invade Detroit (heck, there is little difference other than temperature from Baghdad and Detroit, everyone wants a white boy dead in both town). I just always get a little antsy whenever someone says the military is doing training within 20 miles of an urban area.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Vern's head is buttstroked after his Nissan is wrecked by a stream of M249 fire into the engine bay.

He awakes in a cell. Outside the barred window, he sees the sunny shores of Guantanamo. He thinks, boy was that stupid. A man comes into his cell, wearing a suit. "Vern, I'm your court appointed lawyer", he says in a monotone voice. Vernon thinks, damn, I hope I dont drop the soap....

Top Bottom