• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    People are not reading the rules around here.

Post a LOCATION. So you will do a FTF. Do you live in Evansville or Hammond?????

If you aren't going to post pictures tell us why not. Why can't you post them to imageshack or photobucket. If you aren't a supporter you can't post pics directly to the site (when its working) There is no excuse why you can't post pics if you have them.

BUMP RULES.... What is so difficult to understand about this? READ THE RULES!

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    We don't have to post pics right. I haven't been because I just don't feel like it. No problem with that right. If you want pics posted you probably should make that a requirement.

Last edited:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    If you don't feel like posting pics post a note with your ad so we don't get 5 people asking for pics and then the 6th response is you telling people you aren't going to post them.

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    I am a newbie around here and despite my efforts I can't seem to do anything right.

I would love to post pics. I do not know how the "image bucket" thing works. Can someone give me a little help here?

This is a great site. I am glad a user pointed me to it. But in the last week I have 5 messages about things I have done wrong.

Yes I have reread the rules and will try to do better.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Go to http://www.imageshack.us

Upload your photo

Grab URL

Click this button on top of your text editor
    insertimage.gif

Paste URL

Here are the rules John

In order to participate in the classifieds section you must have a quality post count of 10 or more. This policy is in place to help weed out scammers/spammers and gives our members a chance to get a feel for you as a board member. Do not attempt to gain access to the classifieds by posting a bunch of "one liners". That will not work. Thank you and enjoy the classifieds!

The Rules

1. Please prefix your ad with:
    • WTS: (Want To Sell)
    • WTB: (Want To Buy)
    • WTT: (Want To Trade)
    • Free:
    Or a combination such as WTS/T: (WTS or WTT). Posts that are not properly prefixed will be deleted.

2. You must post an asking price for your item if it is a WTS, or if it is a WTT ad but you will consider selling it outright.

3. Do not Bump your ad more than once every week (7 Days) "bump btt etc."

In addition to the obvious this bump rule also includes posts such as "pics added, new price, responded to all PMs" etc etc etc.

Once you place an ad you may edit the original post as often as you like (update with pictures, edit your price, make a note that you responded to PMs) but DO NOT make a new post about it.

Feel free to respond to questions that other members may ask but do not make posts for the sake of getting your ad to the top with in the 7 day no bump period.

4. Close your thread once your item sells. DO NOT remove the pricing that was in place as it will help cut down on the "What would be a good starting price to sell my XXX"

5. Keep comments on ads related to the ad directly.
    • Related comments being: "Can you provide more pictures, How many rounds fire, etc."
    • Non-related comments along the lines of: "You're price is crazy high. What a POS, Etc."
    6. Post your ad in the appropriate forum

7. No links to auctions or auction style posts unless it is an item you feel is of great interest to other INGO members and it is not your item.

Closing your thread.

wol_error.gif
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 687x251.
    picture10jw1.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom