• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Niners. It was tough watching the Ravens and Pats. I was hoping the lights would go off and they would declare that both teams lost and the Niners would be declared SB Champs by default.

10Forward

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Greenfield
    Gotta go with the Niners. At least they put the word 'Colts' on their scoreboard, and introduce us as the 'Colts', when Indy goes there to play a road game.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Niners, can't stand how Baltimore is still bitter over Irsay family protecting his investment (aka, they were going to imminent domain the team the day they left town). To this day, instead of the saying Colts on the scoreboard, they put Indy.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Niners, can't stand how Baltimore is still bitter over Irsay family protecting his investment (aka, they were going to imminent domain the team the day they left town). To this day, instead of the saying Colts on the scoreboard, they put Indy.

Irsay is a staunch supporter of property rights. He'd never support eminent domain to take another's property or investment. Oh wait, there's this Hurst fellow....

Top Bottom