• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CW9

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Greenwood
    I know there are many threads on this, but I am just looking for opinions. I was wondering where people are around Greenwood, Franklin, and Whiteland go to shoot. I work on the weekends usually so I don't make it to Atterbury a lot. So I was wondering whats a good place that's open during the week within a reasonable drive? :dunno:

Nick_ams

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Atterbury, if any more close to green wood I would like to know, I go to pops when it's cold out

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Where is crosley at?
    It is near North Vernon IN. It is farther south than Att. but it has a 200yrd range, and nice benches Approx 60mls from Greenwod, I go there from NE Indy and I get there in just under 2hrs. the range is on the far west side of the property. Easy to find when you know were it is, the map on the DNR website is not much help because it shows Co. rd numbers and you have to take some town streets out of Vernon to get there, and I can't remeber them now. Been almost a year since I've been there. but I usually get the 200 yrd by myself if I go early enough!

CW9

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Greenwood
    I just may go check it out next week. Thanks for the link too.

It is near North Vernon IN. It is farther south than Att. but it has a 200yrd range, and nice benches Approx 60mls from Greenwod, I go there from NE Indy and I get there in just under 2hrs. the range is on the far west side of the property. Easy to find when you know were it is, the map on the DNR website is not much help because it shows Co. rd numbers and you have to take some town streets out of Vernon to get there, and I can't remeber them now. Been almost a year since I've been there. but I usually get the 200 yrd by myself if I go early enough!

Top Bottom