• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    They will be moving real soon. On Getz Rd. next to B Sharp Guitar store. Bigger store, and better parking. :rockwoot: Russ hopes to be there by Aug. 3rd or 4th I belive. Just a heads up.

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    Glad I read this to know that they moved. I was in at their old locataion a while back and the staff was very helpful and friendly. I agree the old location needed better parking, but the new location sounds good. I will have to stop in and check it out.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Russ came thru again ! Went into the shop yesterday and had Mike order something. Found out today it had already arrived today at the shop as I was leaving work. Between how Russ and his distributor handled my wifes purchase a couple weeks ago and now this, it's evident he has just as good relationship with his sources as he does his customers !

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    The new store is VERY nice compared to the old place. Lots more room for stuff and for parking. It is on Getz Road near Time Corners next to B-Sharp Guitars and Graycraft Signs and across from Aldersgate United Methodist church.

Last edited:

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I really felt the burning desire to get a rifle length rail system on my AR to eliminate the front A2 sight post. This kind of install can be a bit of a pain so I took it to Ranger Supply. We started with a factory Stag upper and theirquality speaks for itself. Getting the gas block / front sight off was TERRIBLE! Russ installed a low profile gas block, new gas tube, and Midwest rail set. It is now ready for a nice 1-4 x 20 scope! :rockwoot:Service like this is what keeps me coming back!

y3khunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Fort Wayne Indiana
    I gotta get on here more often, Thanks guys, Mike and I really arppreciate all the support over the last three years, it's because of our dedicated customers that we can do the things we are doing, BTW, just an update, our new FFL is in the mail (according to ATF), we are also working on putting an NRA certified instructor on staff, so we will be doing training classes soon.

Thanks again for all the positive feedback, let us know what else we can do!

emst52

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lafayette, In
    good luck with the pf9 04drarkshadowgt i had one had issues and traded it for a p3at i really wanted it to work our i enjoyed what few rounds i shot thru it only issue was the magizine would release after every shot was a little big but would still work as a pocket pistol in some jeans. I didnt care for the trigger but im conisdering trying one again in the near future

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    good luck with the pf9 04drarkshadowgt i had one had issues and traded it for a p3at i really wanted it to work our i enjoyed what few rounds i shot thru it only issue was the magizine would release after every shot was a little big but would still work as a pocket pistol in some jeans. I didnt care for the trigger but im conisdering trying one again in the near future

80 rounds through it without a single FTF, FTE, etc. Given the small size, low weight, and 9mm chambering its not as bad as I figured to shoot accurately.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    we are also working on putting an NRA certified instructor on staff, so we will be doing training classes soon.

That sounds good to me. I've never taken any kind of shooting or tactical class outside of the service and I'd be interested in this. I haven't stopped by in a while and I'm starting to get withdraw. I'll be seeing you guys soon.

I Like Firearms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    I bought a Sig 250c in 45.... Better deal then anyone on the internet or ANYONE near Fort Wayne. Russ and Mike are awesome to deal with. I go in now a days to shoot the **** and give them a hard time.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I gotta get on here more often, Thanks guys, Mike and I really arppreciate all the support over the last three years, it's because of our dedicated customers that we can do the things we are doing, BTW, just an update, our new FFL is in the mail (according to ATF), we are also working on putting an NRA certified instructor on staff, so we will be doing training classes soon.

Thanks again for all the positive feedback, let us know what else we can do!

Awesome! Sounds great. Thanks for a great shop and keep up the good work :D I am sure I will be in again soon enough :D

Top Bottom